Are you an Ecologist or Biologist?
Learn R Quickly and Effectively with my Self-Paced Online Courses
My name is Luka Negoita and I've helped hundreds of graduate students, postdocs, and professionals feel confident analyzing and visualizing their own data with R.
Don't know where to start?
Watch my FREE workshop on the FOUR KEY strategies for learning R
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
How to not feel overwhelmed
There are many reasons why R can seem overwhelming at first, but it really doesn't have to be!
The 4 KEY strategies for learning R
They key elements to make sure you are able to learn R quickly and effectively
R ≠ Statistics
Why you shouldn't try to learn R and Statistics at the same time (and why you can learn R without knowing stats!)
Learn R once and for all so you can analyze and visualize your own data with confidence!
In this FREE R workshop I'll share with you:
- My story and how I came to love and learn R
- Why R is such a powerful tool that brings you to the cutting edge of science
- The Myth of the R learning curve: what it is, why it's there, and how to quickly get beyond it.
- Why the order in which you learn R is critical for making it easy to learn.
- How to apply Pareto's principle (the 80:20 rule) when learning R.
- The counter-intuitive secret about statistics and R.
- How you can keep practicing R even if you don't have any data yet (and have fun in the process!).
It doesn’t need to take years and expensive university courses to feel comfortable working with R. I have taught hundreds of students and I am excited to share what I've learned along the way. Don’t let the R learning curve stand in the way of doing good science. Learning R can be faster, more fun, and easier than you thought. Let me show you how!
Start learning R today!
Get instant access to this FREE workshop + other free resources direct to your inbox.
*By clicking "Watch Workshop" you are agreeing to receive email notifications from R for Ecology and you can unsubscribe at any time.